B2B Sales Intern (m/w/x)
Grover is the alternative to ordinary - rethink things.
Grover is the new choice for renting or financing tech products. We offer a simple, monthly subscription model for the tech you love. We are the first financing company whose main focus is the circular economy, breaking the barrier between ownership and usage. For a small monthly fee, private customers, as well as businesses, get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price. We're on a mission to re-invent consumption and to make innovative technology accessible to everyone. As a member of the CE100 group of leading companies in the circular economy worldwide, we are at the forefront of reducing e-waste and establishing a more sustainable way of using products. To date, we have raised over €275 million in equity and debt financing from investors including Samsung, Commerzbank, and Global Founders Capital. LinkedIn ranked Grover as one of the Top 10 hottest startups to work for in Germany in 2019.
We are now looking for an Intern to join our talented B2B Sales team in Berlin.
As a B2B Sales Intern, you will:
- Be involved in establishing the Sales Process and scaling Grover’s go-to-market tactics
- Contact potential clients and qualify if there are business possibilities via calls, email or other forms of communication.
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to execute strategies for generating new clients and target accounts.
- Be responsible for your own pipeline, e.g. building a book of business and creating revenue opportunities.
- Support international expansion.
- Join a smart, highly motivated team.
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: you understand that sales is team sport
- Moving fast: you think quickly on your feet and love adapting to different situations
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Intern with:
- Strong people skills. You like to get on the phone and solve customer problems.
- A potential first relevant work experience, e.g. in a start-up, retail environment or service industry.
- "Learning by Doing" approach towards personal development and interest to constantly face new challenges.
- Excellent communication skills and a very humane approach.
- An independent but highly cooperative way of working with a lot of personal responsibility from day one.
- Proven record of your organizational skills and the ability to not lose sight of the essential tasks and responsibilities.
- A drive to solve problems once you have identified them, you aren’t afraid to question the status quo
- You speak native German (at least C1) and fluent English.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours and remote work policy
- Entrepreneurial responsibility and flat-hierarchies
- Career growth
- Modern, spacious office located in central Berlin
- Open-minded variety of nationalities
- (Virtual) Team Events
Grover is the European market leader in technology rentals, bringing the access economy to the consumer electronics market. We value entrepreneurship, intelligence, and purpose in everything we do. We’re a team of over 100 creative and motivated minds, from over 31 countries - this shapes our way of thinking and work approach. Open communication, teamwork, and drive all go a long way at Grover. Our HQ in Berlin Mitte offers plenty of space for fun, collaboration, and rethinking things.