B2B Sales Manager (m/w/x)
Grover is the alternative to ordinary - rethink things.
Grover offers a simple, monthly subscription model for the tech you love - it's the new, accessible alternative to buying or financing tech products. For a small monthly fee, private customers, as well as businesses, get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price. We're on a mission to re-invent consumption, break the barrier between ownership and usage, and make innovative technology accessible to everyone. As a member of the CE100 Emerging Innovators group of leading companies in the Circular Economy, we are at the forefront of reducing e-waste and establishing a more sustainable way of using products through recirculation. Since launching in 2015, we have reached more than 500.000 registered users and have raised roughly €300 million in equity and debt financing from investors including Samsung, Commerzbank, and Global Founders Capital. LinkedIn ranked Grover as one of the Top 10 hottest startups to work for in Germany in 2019 and 2020.
We are looking for a Sales Manager to join our talented B2B Sales team in Berlin.
As a B2B Sales Manager, you will:
- Prospect and build pipeline and strong relationships with clients in your book of business
- Leverage your network and be an advocate for circular economy and green business practices
- Expand existing and develop new relationships with current accounts to grow the business
- Assist clients with consultative sales and order placement servicing
- Educate clients on the value of renting tech with Grover Business
- Close new business consistently at or above quota expectations
- Provide updates to the management team on your pipeline and sales forecast
- Be proactive about solving problems and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
- Collect feedback from your clients on new products and features, help shape the roadmap for Grover Business
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Motivating a team: you can rally people around a new business model or product
- Helping others: you understand that sales is team sport
- Moving fast: you think quickly on your feet and love adapting to different situations
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
- Customer experience: You understand the german business landscape and have executive presence
We are looking for a passionate B2B Sales Manager with:
- Strong people skills. You like to get on the phone and solve customer problems.
- A potential first relevant work experience, e.g. in a start-up, retail environment or service industry
- "Learning by Doing" approach towards personal development and interest to constantly face new challenges
- Excellent communication skills and a very humane approach.
- An independent but highly cooperative way of working with a lot of personal responsibility from day one
- Proven record of your organizational skills and the ability to not lose sight of the essential tasks and responsibilities
- A drive to solve problems once you have identified them, you aren’t afraid to question the status quo
- You speak fluent German and English
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin
- Diverse global team of 40 nationalities (and counting!) - genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks