Corporate Finance Intern (m/w/x)
Grover is the alternative to ordinary - rethink things.
Grover offers a simple, monthly subscription model for the tech you love - it's the new, accessible alternative to buying or financing tech products. For a small monthly fee, private customers, as well as businesses, get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price. We're on a mission to re-invent consumption, break the barrier between ownership and usage, and make innovative technology accessible to everyone. As a member of the CE100 Emerging Innovators group of leading companies in the Circular Economy, we are at the forefront of reducing e-waste and establishing a more sustainable way of using products through recirculation. Since launching in 2015, we have reached more than 500.000 registered users and have raised roughly €300 million in equity and debt financing from investors including Samsung, Commerzbank, and Global Founders Capital. LinkedIn ranked Grover as one of the Top 10 hottest startups to work for in Germany in 2019 and 2020.
We are looking for an Intern to support our Corporate Finance team.
As a Corporate Finance Intern, you will:
- Work as a member of the Finance team on a range of topics with most focus on Equity and Debt transactions, and Investor Relations
- Actively contribute to team discussions on financing strategy, investor communication, and transaction negotiation strategies
- Prepare investor materials
- Research key data for markets, competitors and benchmarks
- Support on investor processes, including valuation, due diligence, and negotiations
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to gather requirements and present analysis
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Intern with:
- Interest and basic knowledge of Corporate Finance
- Experience working with Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical mindset
- Willingness to work hard and team spirit
- Background studies in either Finance, Engineering, Economics or Business are a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin
- Diverse global team of 40 nationalities (and counting!) - genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks