CRM Specialist (m/w/x)
Grover is the alternative to ordinary - rethink things.
Grover offers a simple, monthly subscription model for the tech you love - it's the new, accessible alternative to buying or financing tech products. For a small monthly fee, private customers, as well as businesses, get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price. We're on a mission to re-invent consumption, break the barrier between ownership and usage, and make innovative technology accessible to everyone. As a member of the CE100 Emerging Innovators group of leading companies in the Circular Economy, we are at the forefront of reducing e-waste and establishing a more sustainable way of using products through recirculation. Since launching in 2015, we have reached more than 500.000 registered users and have raised roughly €300 million in equity and debt financing from investors including Samsung, Commerzbank, and Global Founders Capital. LinkedIn ranked Grover as one of the Top 10 hottest startups to work for in Germany in 2019 and 2020.
We are looking for a CRM Specialist to join our talented Growth team in Berlin.
As a CRM Specialist, you will:
- Manage operational activities of various lifecycle marketing campaigns and automations, A/B testing, segmentation and reporting
- Have a strong ability to work in a cross-functional team and influence across the organization at all levels
- Analyse customer lifecycles and develop measurable marketing strategies to improve customer engagement & conversion over the customers lifetime
- Ongoing performance optimization for all evergreen and one-off campaigns as well as processes
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Motivating a team: you can rally people around a new business model or product
- Helping others: you understand that sales is team sport
- Moving fast: you think quickly on your feet and love adapting to different situations
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate CRM Specialist with:
- 2-4 years of experience within CRM and Email Marketing.
- Hands-on knowledge of customer lifecycle marketing tools such as Braze
- Preferably, working knowledge of database query languages (e.g. SQL)
- Hands-on knowledge of HTML & CSS is a big advantage
- Good knowledge of email best practices, trends, compliance, and segmentation
- Strong communication ability in both written and spoken English. German language is a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin
- Diverse global team of 40 nationalities (and counting!) - genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks