Head of Re-Commerce (m/w/x)
Grover is the new alternative to buying or financing tech products
Grover offers a simple, monthly subscription model for the tech you love. We are a technology rental platform for the Circular Economy, breaking the link between ownership and usage. For a low monthly fee, private customers, as well as businesses, get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price. We're on a mission to re-invent consumption and to make innovative technology accessible to everyone. As a member of the CE100 group of leading companies in the Circular Economy worldwide, we are at the forefront of reducing waste and establishing a more sustainable way of using products for both consumers and the environment.
To date, we have raised more than €100 million in equity and debt from investors including Samsung, Commerzbank, and Global Founders Capital. LinkedIn ranks Grover as one of the Top 10 hottest startups to work for in Germany in 2019.
We are now looking for a Head of Re-Commerce to support our Category Management team.
- You will be responsible for building and managing the function that is responsible for the end-of-rental-life treatment of Grover’s Consumer Electronics products
- This includes in particular devising and executing a strategy to maximise end-of-rental-life proceeds
- You will set up scalable channels, systems, and processes to seamlessly handle the rapid growth in business volumes
- You report to the VP Commercial and are part of the Commercial core team of the company
- You will collaborate closely with the Category Management, Operations, and Finance teams
- You are a Re-Commerce expert with at least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar function within the Consumer Electronics industry
- You have a deep understanding of Grover’s product categories, demand cycles, and relevant re-commerce channels
- You have a structured, quantitative approach; strong commercial acumen and impressive negotiation skills
- You flourish in the entrepreneurial environment of a company in hyper-scale stage
- You are able to hire, develop, motivate and retain a team
- You have a collaborate, results-focused approach
- Quick, sharp thinker, capable of executing in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in English and German both speaking and writing
What we offer you:
- Rare opportunity to build from scratch a function that will become more and more important as Grover continues its growth
- Be a key part of the biggest innovation in the Consumer Electronics market in decades and shape your leadership skills in a rapidly evolving environment
- Entrepreneurial responsibility, flat hierarchies, and ownership of your work
- Competitive compensation and development opportunities
- Modern, spacious office located in central Berlin
- Diverse, international work environment
- Complimentary German Classes
- A fun workplace
- Subsidized Smunch lunch order service
- Complimentary fresh fruit & drinks in the office
- Regular Team Events
Grover is the European market leader in technology rentals, bringing the access economy to the consumer electronics market. If you want to work with a dedicated team at a purpose-driven, fast-growing company, increasing consumer welfare around the world, join us now. At Grover, we value entrepreneurship, intelligence, and speed in everything we do. We're a team of over 90 creative and motivated minds, from more than 31 countries – which means our aims, beliefs, and ways of working are influenced by many different perspectives. We care for individuality and for team spirit, act courageously and communicate openly. In our HQ, in Berlin Mitte, there is plenty of space for fun, collaboration, and rethinking the way the world does, uses and values things.