IT Infrastructure Manager (m/w/x)
Grover is the alternative to ordinary - rethink things.
Grover is the new choice for renting or financing tech products. We offer a simple, monthly subscription model for the tech you love. We are the first financing company whose main focus is the circular economy, breaking the barrier between ownership and usage. For a small monthly fee, private customers, as well as businesses, get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price. We're on a mission to re-invent consumption and to make innovative technology accessible to everyone. As a member of the CE100 group of leading companies in the circular economy worldwide, we are at the forefront of reducing e-waste and establishing a more sustainable way of using products. To date, we have raised over €275 million in equity and debt financing from investors including Samsung, Commerzbank, and Global Founders Capital. LinkedIn ranked Grover as one of the Top 10 hottest startups to work for in Germany in 2019.
We are now looking for an IT Infrastructure Manager to support our fabulous Tech team in Berlin.
As an IT Infrastructure Manager, you will:
- Grow and oversee all IT operations, systems, and devices, as well as manage the organization's inventory
- Create a dynamic IT infrastructure that can support growth and complexity
- Onboard and offboard employee accounts, devices, systems…
- Proactively improve the IT infrastructure
- Structure systems growth to match our company & employee growth
- Build and maintain expert knowledge of IT systems and business applications
- Configure VPN in the network and support user set up
- Configure and setup conference systems (eg: Zoom & Logitech systems)
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate IT Infrastructure Manager with:
- At least 4 years experience in managing IT infrastructure projects in growing organizations
- Structured, systematic, detail-oriented work ethic
- Strong background in system administration, on web and networks
- Experience with Cisco network (AP, Switches & WIFI), and experience with Cloud (eg: AWS)
- Knowledge onboarding new users with company machinery (Linux, Windows, macOS administration)
- Familiarity and experience with firewall configuration
- Ability to deal with day-to-day problems regarding configuring printers, formatting computers...
What we offer you:
- Flexible working hours
- Entrepreneurial responsibility and flat-hierarchies
- Career growth
- Modern, spacious office located in central Berlin
- Open-minded variety of nationalities
- German classes in the office
- Fresh Fruit & drinks
- Team Events
Grover is the European market leader in technology rentals, bringing the access economy to the consumer electronics market. We value entrepreneurship, intelligence, and purpose in everything we do. We’re a team of over 100 creative and motivated minds, from over 31 countries - this shapes our way of thinking and work approach. Open communication, teamwork, and drive all go a long way at Grover. Our HQ in Berlin Mitte offers plenty of space for fun, collaboration, and rethinking things.