Supply Chain Analyst - Outbound (m/w/x)
Grover is the alternative to ordinary - rethink things.
Grover offers a simple, monthly subscription model for the tech you love - it's the new, accessible alternative to buying or financing tech products. For a small monthly fee, private customers, as well as businesses, get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price. We're on a mission to re-invent consumption, break the barrier between ownership and usage, and make innovative technology accessible to everyone. As a member of the CE100 Emerging Innovators group of leading companies in the Circular Economy, we are at the forefront of reducing e-waste and establishing a more sustainable way of using products through recirculation. Since launching in 2015, we have reached more than 500.000 registered users and have raised roughly €300 million in equity and debt financing from investors including Samsung, Commerzbank, and Global Founders Capital. LinkedIn ranked Grover as one of the Top 10 hottest startups to work for in Germany in 2019 and 2020.
We are looking for a Supply Chain Analyst - Outbound to join our talented Operations team in Berlin.
As a Supply Chain Analyst - Outbound you will:
- Be in charge of day to day outbound management (Aging order, SLA, Forecast, Carrier Performance)
- Supervise product categories (e.g. bulky, B2B)
- Be responsible for reporting on outbound performance of warehouses
- Process complaints in coordination with our Customer Service and B2B departments
- Follow up with carrier on investigations and query cases
- Support tech integrations and testing
- Monitor interface between ERP and warehouse management system
- Proxy Outbound manager if needed
We are looking for a passionate Supply Chain Analyst - Outbound with:
- Strong communication skills (Fluent in English, German is a plus)
- Ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders and external service providers
- Profound MS Office knowledge (PIVOT, VLOOKUP)
- Analytical understanding of outbound order process is a plus
- Enthusiasm for helping and eagerness for improving processes and drive for change (problem solving skills, proactiveness)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin
- Diverse global team of 40 nationalities (and counting!) - genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks