Support Engineer (m/w/x)
Grover is the alternative to ordinary - rethink things.
Grover is the new choice for renting or financing tech products. We offer a simple, monthly subscription model for the tech you love. We are the first financing company whose main focus is the circular economy, breaking the barrier between ownership and usage. For a small monthly fee, private customers, as well as businesses, get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price. We're on a mission to re-invent consumption and to make innovative technology accessible to everyone. As a member of the CE100 group of leading companies in the circular economy worldwide, we are at the forefront of reducing e-waste and establishing a more sustainable way of using products. To date, we have raised over €275 million in equity and debt financing from investors including Samsung, Commerzbank, and Global Founders Capital. LinkedIn ranked Grover as one of the Top 10 hottest startups to work for in Germany in 2019.
We are now looking for a Support Engineer to join our talented B2B team in Berlin.
As a Support Engineer, you will:
- Diagnose and resolve day-to-day system issues with our business customers
- Solve service requests involving product features, bugs, usage, etc.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to relentlessly improve Grover’s products
- Drive implementations with new partners, our partnerships team, customers, and other stakeholders
- Work very closely with our Sales team to provide support to B2B customers
You care about:
- Quality code and work ethic
- Tech innovation & knowledge sharing
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Support Engineer with:
- 2+ years of experience as a support engineer or sales engineer
- Knowledge of Python (Django) and PostgreSQL
- Experience digging through code and investigating potential bugs
- Intimate familiarity working with APIs and web apps
- An open-minded approach and is a fast learner who quickly builds trust with their team
- Experience in a highly technical support role
- The ability to clearly communicate while dealing with different stakeholders
- A curious mind, interested in solving technical problems no matter how big or small
- German skills (a plus)
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- 2 days of home office per month
- Learning opportunities - weekly guild learning, conferences, training budget
- Your choice of Windows or Mac, as well as headphones
- Entrepreneurial responsibility and flat-hierarchies
- Career growth
- Modern, spacious office located in central Berlin
- Open-minded variety of nationalities
- German classes in the office
- Fresh Fruit & drinks
- Team Events
Grover is the European market leader in technology rentals, bringing the access economy to the consumer electronics market. We value entrepreneurship, intelligence, and purpose in everything we do. We’re a team of over 100 creative and motivated minds, from over 31 countries - this shapes our way of thinking and work approach. Open communication, teamwork, and drive all go a long way at Grover. Our HQ in Berlin Mitte offers plenty of space for fun, collaboration, and rethinking things.