Talent Acquisition Intern (m/w/x)
Grover is the alternative to ordinary - rethink things.
Grover offers a simple, monthly subscription model for the tech you love - it's the new, accessible alternative to buying or financing tech products. For a small monthly fee, private customers, as well as businesses, get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price. We're on a mission to re-invent consumption, break the barrier between ownership and usage, and make innovative technology accessible to everyone. As a member of the CE100 Emerging Innovators group of leading companies in the Circular Economy, we are at the forefront of reducing e-waste and establishing a more sustainable way of using products through recirculation. Since launching in 2015, we have reached more than 500.000 registered users and have raised roughly €300 million in equity and debt financing from investors including Samsung, Commerzbank, and Global Founders Capital. LinkedIn ranked Grover as one of the Top 10 hottest startups to work for in Germany in 2019 and 2020.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Intern to join our People Operations team.
As a Talent Acquisition Intern you will:
- Search far & wide to find the candidates we need
- Interact with prospective team members and provide a great candidate experience from their first point of contact until their initial stage as new joiners
- Use online & offline resources to build our pipelines
- Schedule interviews in a timely manner, while managing a high volume of candidates and roles
- Coordinate with hiring managers and support the Talent Acquisition team to get the right people for them
- Learn from an experienced and energetic Talent Acquisition team while having a measurable impact on the growing Grover Team
You care about:
Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Talent Acquisition Intern that is:
- Naturally organized and attentive to detail
- Excellent at prioritizing quick-hit tasks & long-range responsibilities
- Quick on their feet with a sense of urgency - you have to impress our candidates and keep the internal machine moving
- Great at connecting with others, internally and externally, and passionate about using these connections to provide exceptional hiring experience
- Willing to go beyond surface information to truly understand what hiring managers need and their pain point
- Excited to learn and evolve with the role to do whatever it takes to get the job done!
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin
- Diverse global team of 40 nationalities (and counting!) - genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks