Test Automation Engineer (m/w/x)
Grover is the alternative to ordinary - rethink things.
Grover offers a simple, monthly subscription model for the tech you love - it's the new alternative to buying or financing tech products. For a small monthly fee, private customers, as well as businesses, get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price. We're on a mission to re-invent consumption, break the barrier between ownership and usage, and make innovative technology accessible to everyone. As a member of the CE100 Emerging Innovators group of leading companies in the Circular Economy, we are at the forefront of reducing e-waste and establishing a more sustainable way of using products through recirculation. Since launching in 2015, we have reached more than 500.000 registered users and have raised roughly €300 million in equity and debt financing from investors including Samsung, Commerzbank, and Global Founders Capital. LinkedIn ranks Grover as one of the Top 10 hottest startups to work for in Germany in 2019.
We are now looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join our talented Engineering team in Berlin.
As a Test Automation Engineer you will:
- Develop automated test cases covering mobile and web applications
- Design and execute automation and manual tests according to acceptance criteria
- Develop and enhance automation test framework
- Perform service level testing
- Establish work flows and test scenarios for enhanced quality and continuous integration
- Manage test planning, user story and release candidate testing
We are looking for a passionate Test Auomation Engineer with:
- Strong experience with open source test hybrid frameworks, including Selenium/WebDriver and Appium
- Strong experience with technologies such as RESTful API, microservices, Docker
- Experience with testing tools/frameworks like BDD, Cucumber, Gherkin, Spock, Postman, jUnit, TestNG.
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration and Deployment processes (e.g. Jenkins, Git)
Good to have:
- Experience with AWS
- Mobile testing automation (iOS/Swift and Android/Kotlin)
- Experience with payment gateway testing tool
- knowledge of Performance/Load testing tools like JMeter or LoadRunner
- Understanding of business processes in E-commerce environments
- Knowledge of SQL
You care about:
- Quality code and work ethic
- Tech innovation
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
What we offer:
- Learning opportunities - weekly guild learning, conferences, training budget
- Your choice of Windows or Mac, as well as headphones
- Flexible working hours
- Semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Up to you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibility and flat-hierarchies
- Career growth
- Modern, spacious office located in central Berlin
- Open-minded variety of nationalities
- Team Events
Grover is the European market leader in technology rentals, bringing the access economy to the consumer electronics market. We value entrepreneurship, intelligence, and purpose in everything we do. We’re a team of over 100 creative and motivated minds, from over 31 countries - this shapes our way of thinking and work approach. Open communication, teamwork, and drive all go a long way at Grover. Our HQ in Berlin Mitte offers plenty of space for fun, collaboration, and rethinking things.